Expanding definitions, contracting contexts: a comment on Mosko's ‘Partible penitents’
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2010
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 250–252, June 2010
How to Cite
Errington, F. and Gewertz, D. (2010), Expanding definitions, contracting contexts: a comment on Mosko's ‘Partible penitents’. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 16: 250–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2010.01622.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!