‘HIV/AIDS is our business’: the moral economy of treatment in a transnational mining company
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2010
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 551–571, September 2010
How to Cite
Rajak, D. (2010), ‘HIV/AIDS is our business’: the moral economy of treatment in a transnational mining company. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 16: 551–571. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2010.01639.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!