The cell phone: an anthropology of communication – By Heather A. Horst & Daniel Miller
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2011
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2011
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 192–193, March 2011
How to Cite
Archambault, J. S. (2011), The cell phone: an anthropology of communication – By Heather A. Horst & Daniel Miller. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 17: 192–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2010.01675_15.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!