Witnessing history/embodying testimony: gender and memory in post-apartheid South Africa
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2011
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Special Issue: The aesthetics of nations: anthropological and historical approaches. Edited by Nayanika Mookherjee and Christopher Pinney
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s1, pages S92–S112, May 2011
How to Cite
COOMBES, A. E. (2011), Witnessing history/embodying testimony: gender and memory in post-apartheid South Africa. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 17: S92–S112. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2011.01691.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!