On the possibility of cultural property: the Musée Guimet controversy and case study of events in Bangladesh
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2011
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Special Issue: The aesthetics of nations: anthropological and historical approaches. Edited by Nayanika Mookherjee and Christopher Pinney
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s1, pages S176–S191, May 2011
How to Cite
SELIM, L. R. (2011), On the possibility of cultural property: the Musée Guimet controversy and case study of events in Bangladesh. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 17: S176–S191. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2011.01695.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!