Beyond writing culture: current intersections of epistemologies and representational practices – Edited by Olaf Zenker & Karsten Kumoll
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2011
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 908–909, December 2011
How to Cite
RAPPORT, N. (2011), Beyond writing culture: current intersections of epistemologies and representational practices – Edited by Olaf Zenker & Karsten Kumoll. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 17: 908–909. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2011.01725_27.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!