Mobility and cultural authority in contemporary China – By Pál Nyíri
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2011
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 887–888, December 2011
How to Cite
PIEKE, F. (2011), Mobility and cultural authority in contemporary China – By Pál Nyíri. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 17: 887–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2011.01725_7.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!