History, networks, and the quest for power: ancient political competition in the Lower Motagua Valley, Guatemala
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2012
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 1–21, March 2012
How to Cite
SCHORTMAN, E. M. and ASHMORE, W. (2012), History, networks, and the quest for power: ancient political competition in the Lower Motagua Valley, Guatemala. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 18: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2011.01728.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!