‘Kidnapping go build back we economy’: discourses of crime at work in neoliberal Trinidad
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2012
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 45–64, March 2012
How to Cite
PRENTICE, R. (2012), ‘Kidnapping go build back we economy’: discourses of crime at work in neoliberal Trinidad. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 18: 45–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2011.01730.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!