Culture and the absurd: the means and meanings of Aboriginal identity in the time of cultural revivalism
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2012
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 397–417, June 2012
How to Cite
COWLISHAW, G. (2012), Culture and the absurd: the means and meanings of Aboriginal identity in the time of cultural revivalism. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 18: 397–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2012.01749.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!