Breaking hospitality apart: bad hosts, bad guests, and the problem of sovereignty
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2012
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Special Issue: The return to hospitality: strangers, guests, and ambiguous encounters. Edited by Matei Candea and Giovanni da Col
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s1, pages S20–S33, June 2012
How to Cite
SHRYOCK, A. (2012), Breaking hospitality apart: bad hosts, bad guests, and the problem of sovereignty. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 18: S20–S33. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2012.01758.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!