Making guests, making ‘liveliness’: the transformative substances and sounds of Manggarai hospitality
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2012
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Special Issue: The return to hospitality: strangers, guests, and ambiguous encounters. Edited by Matei Candea and Giovanni da Col
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s1, pages S49–S62, June 2012
How to Cite
ALLERTON, C. (2012), Making guests, making ‘liveliness’: the transformative substances and sounds of Manggarai hospitality. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 18: S49–S62. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2012.01760.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!