The captive guest: spider webs of hospitality among the Nuosu of Southwest China
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2012
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Special Issue: The return to hospitality: strangers, guests, and ambiguous encounters. Edited by Matei Candea and Giovanni da Col
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s1, pages S103–S116, June 2012
How to Cite
SWANCUTT, K. (2012), The captive guest: spider webs of hospitality among the Nuosu of Southwest China. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 18: S103–S116. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2012.01766.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!