2010 R.R. Marett Memorial Lecture, delivered at Exeter College, Oxford University, 30 April 2010.
Theorizing the ‘subject’ of medical and psychiatric anthropology*
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2012
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 515–535, September 2012
How to Cite
GOOD, B. J. (2012), Theorizing the ‘subject’ of medical and psychiatric anthropology. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 18: 515–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2012.01774.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!