I have benefited tremendously from the generous comments of Anne Allison, Juliet Bedford, Chiara Bortolotto Catherine Choron-Baix, Olivier Evrard, Nathalie Heinich, Holly High, Martin Holbraad, Johanna Markkula, Galina Oustinova-Stjepanovic, Pierre Petit, Charles Piot, Mike Rowlands, and Michael Stewart. Also I would like to thank Matthew Engelke and anonymous reviewers for their thoughtful remarks on an earlier version of this text.
Multiple nostalgias: the fabric of heritage in Luang Prabang (Lao PDR)
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2012
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 769–786, December 2012
How to Cite
Berliner, D. (2012), Multiple nostalgias: the fabric of heritage in Luang Prabang (Lao PDR). Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 18: 769–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2012.01791.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!