Earlier versions of this article have been presented at seminars and conferences at the University of London, the Danish Folklore Collection, the Danish Royal Academy of Sciences and Letters, the University of Vienna, the University of Oslo, and the University of Helsinki. I wish to thank participants in these seminars and conferences for their input and suggestions and the reviewers of the Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute for their helpful and constructive comments.
The ‘successful’ return: Caribbean narratives of migration, family, and gender
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2012
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 828–845, December 2012
How to Cite
Olwig, K. F. (2012), The ‘successful’ return: Caribbean narratives of migration, family, and gender. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 18: 828–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2012.01794.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!