Earlier versions of this article have been presented at seminars and conferences at the University of London, the Danish Folklore Collection, the Danish Royal Academy of Sciences and Letters, the University of Vienna, the University of Oslo, and the University of Helsinki. I wish to thank participants in these seminars and conferences for their input and suggestions and the reviewers of the Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute for their helpful and constructive comments.
The ‘successful’ return: Caribbean narratives of migration, family, and gender
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2012
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 828–845, December 2012
How to Cite
Olwig, K. F. (2012), The ‘successful’ return: Caribbean narratives of migration, family, and gender. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 18: 828–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2012.01794.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!