I would like to thank my colleagues Niko Besnier, Lotte Hoek, Birgit Meyer, Annemarie Mol, and Johan Roeland for their comments on earlier drafts of this article, and express my gratitude to Matthew Engelke and the anonymous reviewers from the JRAI for their valuable suggestions for improving the manuscript.
Genuinely made up: camp, baroque, and other denaturalizing aesthetics in the cultural production of the real
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2012
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 864–883, December 2012
How to Cite
van de Port, M. (2012), Genuinely made up: camp, baroque, and other denaturalizing aesthetics in the cultural production of the real. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 18: 864–883. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2012.01796.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!