MEASURING SENSE OF PLACE: METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 467–476, December 2005
How to Cite
SHAMAI, S. and ILATOV, Z. (2005), MEASURING SENSE OF PLACE: METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 96: 467–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2005.00479.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2005
- Received: March 2004; revised September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!