THE NORMALITY OF DOING THINGS DIFFERENTLY: BODIES, SPACES AND DISABILITY GEOGRAPHY
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 493–506, September 2007
How to Cite
HANSEN, N. and PHILO, C. (2007), THE NORMALITY OF DOING THINGS DIFFERENTLY: BODIES, SPACES AND DISABILITY GEOGRAPHY. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 98: 493–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2007.00417.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Received: March 2006; revised December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!