THE ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY OF KNOWLEDGE FLOW HIERARCHIES AMONG INTERNATIONALLY NETWORKED MEDICAL BIOCLUSTERS: A SCIENTOMETRIC ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
© 2009 by the Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 332–347, July 2009
How to Cite
COOKE, P. (2009), THE ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY OF KNOWLEDGE FLOW HIERARCHIES AMONG INTERNATIONALLY NETWORKED MEDICAL BIOCLUSTERS: A SCIENTOMETRIC ANALYSIS. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 100: 332–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2009.00506.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
- Received: October 2007; revised May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!