WHICH ARE THE LARGEST? WHY LISTS OF MAJOR URBAN AREAS VARY SO GREATLY
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
© 2009 by the Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 277–297, July 2009
How to Cite
FORSTALL, R. L., GREENE, R. P. and PICK, J. B. (2009), WHICH ARE THE LARGEST? WHY LISTS OF MAJOR URBAN AREAS VARY SO GREATLY. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 100: 277–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2009.00537.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Received: May 2007; revised March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!