MIGRANT ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND NEW URBAN ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES: IDENTIFICATION OF CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS BY MEANS OF QUALITATIVE PATTERN RECOGNITION ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2009 by the Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 371–391, September 2010
How to Cite
NIJKAMP, P., SAHIN, M. and BAYCAN-LEVENT, T. (2010), MIGRANT ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND NEW URBAN ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES: IDENTIFICATION OF CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS BY MEANS OF QUALITATIVE PATTERN RECOGNITION ANALYSIS. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 101: 371–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2009.00546.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Received: January 2008; revised February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!