THE EFFECTS OF THE SPANISH HOUSING SYSTEM ON THE SETTLEMENT PATTERNS OF IMMIGRANTS
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
© 2009 by the Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 519–534, September 2009
How to Cite
PAREJA-EASTAWAY, M. (2009), THE EFFECTS OF THE SPANISH HOUSING SYSTEM ON THE SETTLEMENT PATTERNS OF IMMIGRANTS. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 100: 519–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2009.00556.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Received: April 2008; revised December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!