GLOBAL MOBILITY, SHIFTING BORDERS AND URBAN CITIZENSHIP
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2009
© 2009 by the Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 610–622, December 2009
How to Cite
SMITH, M. P. and GUARNIZO, L. E. (2009), GLOBAL MOBILITY, SHIFTING BORDERS AND URBAN CITIZENSHIP. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 100: 610–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2009.00567.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Received: January 2009; revised March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!