SMALL AND MIDDLE-SIZED ENTERPRISES' OFFSHORING PRODUCTION: A STUDY OF FIRM DECISIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
© 2010 by the Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 262–275, July 2010
How to Cite
ASPELUND, A. and BUTSKO, V. (2010), SMALL AND MIDDLE-SIZED ENTERPRISES' OFFSHORING PRODUCTION: A STUDY OF FIRM DECISIONS AND CONSEQUENCES. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 101: 262–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2009.00585.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Received: January 2008; revised August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!