THE SPATIAL-CULTURAL CONFIGURATION OF SEX WORK IN GOA INDIA
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie © 2010 Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 162–175, April 2011
How to Cite
BAILEY, A., HUTTER, I. and HUIGEN, P. P.P. (2011), THE SPATIAL-CULTURAL CONFIGURATION OF SEX WORK IN GOA INDIA. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 102: 162–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2010.00607.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Received: March 2009; revised February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!