DOES CITY LOCATION DETERMINE URBAN POPULATION GROWTH? THE CASE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM CITIES IN KOREA
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author. Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie © 2011 Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 276–292, July 2012
How to Cite
SOHN, J. (2012), DOES CITY LOCATION DETERMINE URBAN POPULATION GROWTH? THE CASE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM CITIES IN KOREA. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 103: 276–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2011.00685.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Received: October 2010; accepted July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!