BETWEEN ‘MARX AND MARKETS’? THE STATE, THE ‘LEFT TURN’ AND NATURE IN ECUADOR
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie © 2012 Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 150–163, April 2012
How to Cite
ARSEL, M. (2012), BETWEEN ‘MARX AND MARKETS’? THE STATE, THE ‘LEFT TURN’ AND NATURE IN ECUADOR. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 103: 150–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2012.00709.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Received: October 2010; accepted January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!