OUTLOOK ON EUROPE
Re-Reading Time-Geography from a Gender Perspective: Examples from Gendered mobility
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie © 2012 Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Special Issue: The design, experience and justice of mobility. Guest Editors: Huib Ernste, Karel Martens & Joris Schapendonk
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 584–600, December 2012
How to Cite
Scholten, C., Friberg, T. and Sandén, A. (2012), Re-Reading Time-Geography from a Gender Perspective: Examples from Gendered mobility. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 103: 584–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2012.00717.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Received: September 2010; accepted January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!