Are Knowledge-intensive Services Highly Concentrated? Evidence from European Regions
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie © 2012 Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Special Issue: New insights in industrial location. Guest Editors: Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Miguel Manjón-Antolín
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 215–232, April 2013
How to Cite
Merino, F. and Rubalcaba, L. (2013), Are Knowledge-intensive Services Highly Concentrated? Evidence from European Regions. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 104: 215–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2012.00739.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Received: October 2010; accepted May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!