Do Mobile Lives Have a Future?
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie © 2012 Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Special Issue: The design, experience and justice of mobility. Guest Editors: Huib Ernste, Karel Martens & Joris Schapendonk
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 566–576, December 2012
How to Cite
Urry, J. (2012), Do Mobile Lives Have a Future?. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 103: 566–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9663.2012.00749.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!