An Evaluation of Internet Versus Paper-based Methods for Public Participation Geographic Information Systems (PPGIS)
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Transactions in GIS
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 39–53, February 2012
How to Cite
Pocewicz, A., Nielsen-Pincus, M., Brown, G. and Schnitzer, R. (2012), An Evaluation of Internet Versus Paper-based Methods for Public Participation Geographic Information Systems (PPGIS). Transactions in GIS, 16: 39–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9671.2011.01287.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!