Letters, sounds and shapes: Reflections on the sounds of german in early modern linguistic awareness
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 229–258, August 2006
How to Cite
McLelland, N. (2006), Letters, sounds and shapes: Reflections on the sounds of german in early modern linguistic awareness. Transactions of the Philological Society, 104: 229–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2006.00168.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!