Versions of this paper were presented at the North American Conference in Afroasiatic Linguistics in San Antonio and CamLing in Cambridge in March 2007. I wish to express my sincere gratitude to David Willis for his impressively speedy and perceptive comments on an early draft of this paper. I am grateful also for the helpful suggestions of three anonymous reviewers. This research is funded by a Ph.D. studentship award from the AHRC.
Jespersen’s cycle in Arabic and Berber1
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 398–431, November 2007
How to Cite
Lucas, C. (2007), Jespersen’s cycle in Arabic and Berber. Transactions of the Philological Society, 105: 398–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2007.00189.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!