My thanks to Paul Rowlett, Maggie Tallerman and two anonymous reviewers for TPhS for perceptive and constructive comments on an earlier draft of this paper. Any remaining errors or infelicities are my own.
Specifier-to-head reanalyses in the complementizer domain: evidence from Welsh
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 432–480, November 2007
How to Cite
Willis, D. (2007), Specifier-to-head reanalyses in the complementizer domain: evidence from Welsh. Transactions of the Philological Society, 105: 432–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2007.00194.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!