We thank the editor and an anonymous reviewer for their many helpful suggestions aiming to clarify and improve the article. Thanks also go to Ans van Kemenade and Susan Pintzuk for their critique of some the ideas presented here. All remaining errors of fact and interpretation are our own.
NegP and negated constituent movement in the history of English1
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 365–397, November 2007
How to Cite
Ingham, R. (2007), NegP and negated constituent movement in the history of English. Transactions of the Philological Society, 105: 365–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2007.00195.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!