This research was carried out during my stay in the Department of Linguistics and English Language at Lancaster University as a visiting researcher (2006–7). Funding by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (grant PR2006-0054 and grant HUM2005-01728) is gratefully acknowledged. I am indebted to Paul Rowlett, editor of Transactions of the Philological Society, for help throughout the submission process and to the guest editor of this volume, Anna Siewierska, whose work is always an inspiration. I am also grateful to Iván Teomiro for interesting discussions on some of the topics dealt with here. Many improvements in the present version are due to the insightful comments and helpful suggestions of four anonymous reviewers. All remaining mistakes are, of course, mine.
Clitic impersonal constructions in Romance: syntactic features and semantic interpretation1
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
© The author 2008. Journal compilation © The Philological Society 2008
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 290–336, July 2008
How to Cite
Mendikoetxea, A. (2008), Clitic impersonal constructions in Romance: syntactic features and semantic interpretation. Transactions of the Philological Society, 106: 290–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2008.00210.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!