I would like to thank the two anonymous referees for their constructive and stimulating remarks, which offered new perspectives to the development of the ideas presented here. The discussion has further benefited from the generous feed back of Freek Van de Velde, Lobke Ghesquière and especially Kristin Davidse. I am also thankful to the journal’s editor, Dr Paul Rowlett, for his efficient and kind assistance. This research was carried out as part of a postdoctoral scholarship funded by the Research Foundation-Flanders.
Is there a postdeterminer in the English noun phrase?1
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© The author 2011. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2011
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 248–264, November 2010
How to Cite
Breban, T. (2010), Is there a postdeterminer in the English noun phrase?. Transactions of the Philological Society, 108: 248–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2010.01243.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!