I would like to thank the two anonymous referees for their constructive and stimulating remarks, which offered new perspectives to the development of the ideas presented here. The discussion has further benefited from the generous feed back of Freek Van de Velde, Lobke Ghesquière and especially Kristin Davidse. I am also thankful to the journal’s editor, Dr Paul Rowlett, for his efficient and kind assistance. This research was carried out as part of a postdoctoral scholarship funded by the Research Foundation-Flanders.
Is there a postdeterminer in the English noun phrase?1
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
© The author 2011. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2011
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 248–264, November 2010
How to Cite
Breban, T. (2010), Is there a postdeterminer in the English noun phrase?. Transactions of the Philological Society, 108: 248–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2010.01243.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!