Earlier versions of the work reported in this paper were presented at the MFM18 and at the Paris workshop on Bantu Relative Clauses. I would like to thank the audience at these workshops, in particular, Lisa Cheng, Larry Hyman, Marc van Oostendorp, Lisa Selkirk, Tobias Sheer and Jen Smith, along with Hans-Martin Gärtner, Al Mtenje, Hubert Truckenbrodt, Tonjes Veenstra, Paul Howlett and two anonymous reviewers, for helpful comments. The usual disclaimers apply.
An edge-based approach to the alignment of syntactic phases and prosodic phrases1
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© The author 2011. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2011
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 352–369, November 2010
How to Cite
Downing, L. J. (2010), An edge-based approach to the alignment of syntactic phases and prosodic phrases. Transactions of the Philological Society, 108: 352–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2010.01245.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!