Earlier versions of the work reported in this paper were presented at the MFM18 and at the Paris workshop on Bantu Relative Clauses. I would like to thank the audience at these workshops, in particular, Lisa Cheng, Larry Hyman, Marc van Oostendorp, Lisa Selkirk, Tobias Sheer and Jen Smith, along with Hans-Martin Gärtner, Al Mtenje, Hubert Truckenbrodt, Tonjes Veenstra, Paul Howlett and two anonymous reviewers, for helpful comments. The usual disclaimers apply.
An edge-based approach to the alignment of syntactic phases and prosodic phrases1
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© The author 2011. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2011
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 352–369, November 2010
How to Cite
Downing, L. J. (2010), An edge-based approach to the alignment of syntactic phases and prosodic phrases. Transactions of the Philological Society, 108: 352–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2010.01245.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!