Phonological phrasing in Germanic: the judgement of history, confirmed through experiment
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© The authors 2011. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2011
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 370–398, November 2010
How to Cite
Lahiri, A. and Plank, F. (2010), Phonological phrasing in Germanic: the judgement of history, confirmed through experiment. Transactions of the Philological Society, 108: 370–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2010.01246.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!