Latin and British in Roman and Post-Roman Britain: methodology and morphology
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© The author 2011. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2011
Transactions of the Philological Society
Special Issue: Languages of early Britain. Edited by Stephen Laker and Paul Russell
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 138–157, July 2011
How to Cite
Russell, P. (2011), Latin and British in Roman and Post-Roman Britain: methodology and morphology. Transactions of the Philological Society, 109: 138–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2011.01251.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!