Parts of this work have been presented to audiences, including Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, the 27th East Coast Indo-European Conference at the University of Georgia and Universität zu Köln. I very gratefully acknowledge discussions with Norbert Oettinger, Craig Melchert and José Luis García-Ramon on these occasions. I would also like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the two anonymous reviewers for their detailed and helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper. Whatever errors remain, however, are entirely my own responsibility.
Proto-Anatolian as a mora-based language1
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
© The author 2011. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2011
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 92–108, March 2011
How to Cite
Yoshida, K. (2011), Proto-Anatolian as a mora-based language. Transactions of the Philological Society, 109: 92–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2011.01252.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!