Winner of the Sixth R. H. Robins Prize of the Philological Society
The emergence and the reanalysis of the existential proform: evidence from early Italo-Romance
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
© The author 2011. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2011
Transactions of the Philological Society
Special Issue: Linguistics and philology in the twenty-first century. Guest editors: Sylvia Adamson and Wendy Ayres-Bennett
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 284–306, November 2011
How to Cite
Ciconte, . F. M. (2011), The emergence and the reanalysis of the existential proform: evidence from early Italo-Romance. Transactions of the Philological Society, 109: 284–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2011.01281.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!