Latin Rhotacism: A Case Study in the Life cycle of Phonological Processes
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
© The author 2012. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2012
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 80–93, March 2012
How to Cite
Roberts, P. J. (2012), Latin Rhotacism: A Case Study in the Life cycle of Phonological Processes. Transactions of the Philological Society, 110: 80–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2012.01285.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!