This paper is a revised version of my M.Phil. thesis, completed in Spring 2010 in the Faculty of Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics at the University of Oxford. I have profited from discussions with Peter Barber, Ashwini Deo, Aditi Lahiri, and the members of the Indology Graduate Seminar and the Comparative Philology Seminar in Oxford.
Moraic Feet in Prakrit Metrics: A Constraint-Based Approach
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© The author 2012. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2012
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 241–282, July 2012
How to Cite
Ollett, A. (2012), Moraic Feet in Prakrit Metrics: A Constraint-Based Approach. Transactions of the Philological Society, 110: 241–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2012.01307.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!