This paper was presented to the Philological Society Meeting at Trinity College, Oxford on 14 March 2009. We are grateful to members of that audience for their comments, and to two anonymous reviewers.
Subject and Topic: Evidence From Kenyang1
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© The authors 2012. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2012
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 51–66, March 2013
How to Cite
Green, M. and Tabe, F. A. E. (2013), Subject and Topic: Evidence From Kenyang. Transactions of the Philological Society, 111: 51–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2012.01312.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!