I would like to thank Wolfgang de Melo, Mark Janse and three anonymous referees of Transactions of the Philological Society for their insightful comments. My work was funded by the Special Research Fund of Ghent University (grant No. 01D23409).
Prog Imperfective Drift in Ancient Greek? Reconsidering Eimi‘Be’ with Present Participle1
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© The author 2012. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2012
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 67–107, March 2013
How to Cite
Bentein, K. (2013), Prog Imperfective Drift in Ancient Greek? Reconsidering Eimi‘Be’ with Present Participle. Transactions of the Philological Society, 111: 67–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2012.01314.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!